“Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” — Albert Einstein
How to Overcome Anxiety and Stop Judging Yourself
Group 1 – Test Taking Anxiety
– Dealing with anxiety in school and when taking test
– Overcoming procrastination
Group 2 – Performance Anxiety
– Dealing with anxiety in regards to public speaking
– Dealing with shyness in social settings and when meeting new people
Intimate group of 8-10
You will be welcomed in a friendly, respectful and non-judgmental environment that encourages self-expression and allows for vulnerability in safety and for confidential sharing.
One Saturday a month in either location:
- In San Francisco / Marina District
- In Marin / Mill Valley or San Rafael
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
$65 – $75 sliding scale / session
Discount 1 – Bring a friend & both receive 10% off
Discount 2 – Early Bird Discount paid in-full first class: get one class free
2 Scholarships available
To ensure individual success and cohesiveness of the group, commitment to the 9 weeks of the course is required.
Initial interview for prospective participants will be held prior to the course.