“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”– Vincent Van Gogh
Realize Your Unfinished Project
Are you an artist or someone who sometimes has trouble finishing the project you have committed to do?
This support group of creatives like yourself is for you.
– Being brave enough to following your dream
– Overcoming Procrastination
– Getting things done and complete: turning in a project, finishing a book
– Knowing your worth and feeling worthwhile
Intimate group of 8-10
You will be welcomed in a friendly, respectful and non-judgmental environment that encourages self-expression and allows for vulnerability in safety and for confidential sharing.
One Saturday a month in either location:
- In San Francisco / Marina District
- In Marin / Mill Valley or San Rafael
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
$65 – $75 sliding scale / session
Discount 1 – Bring a friend & both receive 10% off
Discount 2 – Early Bird Discount paid in-full first class: get one class free
2 Scholarships available
To ensure individual success and cohesiveness of the group, commitment to the 6 weeks of the course is required.
Initial interview for prospective participants will be held prior to the course.