“Born Originals, how comes it to pass that we die Copies?’”
Young Adults Thriving Group
This group is for anyone wanting to show up in new ways, overcome social isolation and feeling like a victim
– Finding the increased confidence to make something wonderful happen
– Challenging negative thoughts and overcome anger
– Effectively handling every day, day to day life situations that include anxiety about rejection, fear of conflict
– Find your unique voice and contribution to the world
– Learning to live meaningfully and authentically
– Bringing more clarity to meet your goals
– Get more clarity on defining your sense of direction
Intimate group of 8-10
You will be welcomed in a friendly, respectful and non-judgmental environment that encourages self-expression and allows for vulnerability in safety and for confidential sharing.
One Saturday a month in either location:
- In San Francisco / Marina District
- In Marin / Mill Valley or San Rafael
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
$65 – $75 sliding scale / session
Discount 1 – Bring a friend & both receive 10% off
Discount 2 – Early Bird Discount paid in-full first class: get one class free
2 Scholarships available first class: get one class free
To ensure individual success and cohesiveness of the group, commitment to the 6 months of the group is required.
Initial interview for prospective participants will be held prior to the group.